Request Free Consultation

(425) 222-0555

Personal Injury

Personal Injury to Which You Are Entitled

In all personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, you are entitled to recover general damages for your pain and suffering, emotional distress, disability, permanent disfigurement, scarring, loss of opportunity to enjoy life, interference with the husband/wife/parent/child relationship, wrongful death, loss of services, dismemberment and any other type of general damage relating to injury. You are also entitled to recover special damages, including past, present and future medical bills, wage loss, loss of earnings potential and other out-of-pocket expenses. It is your attorney’s obligation to properly prepare your case and determine what these damages are. This usually takes place after your medical condition is stabilized.

At the point when your medical condition stabilizes, meaning you will not get any better or worse, your attorney should speak to your doctors and obtain medical reports regarding your prognosis. At the conclusion of your recovery, the attorney will put together a settlement demand package to try and resolve your case with the insurance company. From that point forward, negotiation will take place.

Your attorney should be goal orientated to maximize your RECOVERY.

If your case does not settle, your attorney will file suit and proceed to trial. Many times an insurance company will not pay you what you deserve to recover until your case is set for trial or close to trial. Insurance companies know which attorneys take cases to trial and which attorneys settle cases. The attorneys who proceed and prepare a case as though it shall proceed to trial will likely recover more money for you than a settlement lawyer. It may be prudent to settle your case short of trial. However, if your case does not settle in a responsible period of time, you may need to file suit and prosecute your case, and prepare for trial.

Learn more about David Speikers, or call 425-222-0555 for a free consultation and case review.

Contact us for a Free Case Evaluation